Hotels.com is a leading provider of hotel accommodation worldwide, offering reservation services through its own network of localised websites and its telephone call centres. The site is available in 18 languages and offers over 120,000 hotels worldwide from independent and major chain hotels as well as self-catering to B&Bs in more than 16,000 destinations.
Hotels.com is an operating company of Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE). CST: 2059975-40. Hotels.com has office locations across Europe.
Affiliate Programme and Commissions
The Hotels.com Affiliates program targets sites that want to leverage the Hotels.com brand to monetize traffic. As an affiliate partner, you will need to link your sites to our hotels offers and pages, and promotions. You will earn commissions for each booking from your customers. With our competitive commission-based business model, Hotels.com account management team will help you optimise your revenue and integrate our tools in your site.
Hotels.com Affiliate programme offer CPA commissions from 6% to 8% on all sales booked. Hotels.com also organise Quarterly Affiliate Incentive for all affiliates to get extra commissions for their efforts.
Benefits to join Hotels.com Affilitate Programme
• Strong brand, Best availability and competitive rates for every destination and every wallet
• No added fees (booking fees, administration fees, cancellation fees)
• Increasing conversion rates and optimisation tips.
• Flexible technology tools - XML and product feed solutions
• Great account management team for customised advice
• Dynamic Communication and Promotion Updates
• Variety in graphic elements (Banners, textlinks to search banners)
• Deep link generator and Deal Widget available
• 30-day cookie time
• Vouchers for affiliates
For more information please get in touch : Hotels.comAffiliates@tradedoubler.com